Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And so it begins.....

Recently, a few of my friends have started blogs and I intend to jump on that band-wagon and try my hand at it. I can't guarantee I'll always be particularly interesting but I hope there's a little something for everyone in my rantings!

I've never been particularly "gifted" in the fine arts.... my two sisters had that covered, while I sufficed as the "science nerd" of the fam.... But, alas, everyone needs a creative outlet and I've discovered over the last few years that I'm included in that. I've begun to dabble in a few of the fine arts and feel I'd have better luck sharing my successes and failures with the creative world of my friends, peers and fellow bloggers.

And, just to mix things up a bit, I may ramble away from "art" and into other aspects of life from time to time since (everyone who knows me knows) I LOVE having my opinions on everything! :)

I am VERY open to input, opinions, ideas and everything of the sort so please COMMENT openly and honestly! Thanks for delving-in to a little piece of my soul!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment