Sunday, March 20, 2011

Play. Sing Along. Repeat.

Although I will never claim to be the most up-to-date on the "hot new music" and I'm certainly not personally musically inclined, what would life be without music? I figured since I haven't felt particularly creative this month between work and visiting family and being sick I'd post about some music that I've been finding myself hitting repeat on frequently over the past few weeks. I tend toward songs that are singable (because I'm such a stellar singer if you didn't know :P). Some of these songs are old and some are newer but I hope there's something you like!

I'm in LOVE with Joshua Radin right now. Imagine my disappointment when my obsession begins mere DAYS after he did a concert in Vancouver (Mar.8, 2011).... devastating! Anyways, some of my fav Josh songs right now include:

Joshua Radin
I'd Rather Be With You (prob his most well known song)
The Fear You Won't Fall
You Got Growin' Up To Do
Brand New Day
Sundrenched World
Star Mile

Like I said, really diggin him lately!



I'm also thoroughly enjoying Mumford & Sons. Good shit. I particularly love:

Mumford & Sons
The Cave
Little Lion Man
Winter Winds



Naturally, I need some RiRi on this list so I may as well add that now. Her latest album, "Loud", has some goodies. My favs:

Rihanna
Love the way you lie (Part II) ft. Eminem (Better than Part I in my opinion)
California King Bed
Man Down


I'm a big fan of The Script and their new album, "Science & Faith", didn't disappoint me...

The Script
Nothing
For The First Time
Science & Faith
If You Ever Come Back



And some individgies.... (yes I made that word up)..... new and old.....

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
If the Moon Fell Down - Chase Coy ft. Colbie Callait
Marry You - Bruno Mars
Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
Broken Strings - James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado
Howlin' for You - the Black Keys
The House that Built Me - Miranda Lambert
Animal - Sky Ferreira
Back to December - Taylor Swift
Coming Home - Diddy Dirty Money (I feel ridic writing that name) ft. Skylar Grey
Born This Way - Lady Gaga (LOVE my Gaga)
Raise Your Glass - Pink (not gonna lie, I love the Glee-cast version more than Pink's!)
Dog Days Are Over - Florence & the Machine (I love the Glee version of this too!)
The Stand - Mother Mother
I Run To You - Lady Antebellum


So those are some of my recent favorite songs... just a few! Hope you can agree on some you like too!


WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS/MUSICIANS RIGHT NOW?!

K

1 comment:

  1. The lazy song - Bruno Mars
    Till the world ends - Britney Spears
    On the floor - Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull
    Price tag - Jessie J ft B.O.B

    Thanks for the ideas on some new songs, lady!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete