Friday, July 22, 2011

Foodie Fridays: Bean Brothers Cafe

In my old neighbourhood, Kerrisdale, I frequented a cute little cafe known as Bean Brothers. This little gem on West 41st was always packed (despite a Starbucks 2 doors down and another few cafes on the block) and for good reason. They offer delicious coffee and tea (in any variety imaginable), fresh baked pastries and desserts and have a kitchen of homemade goodies available all day.


My all-time favorites? Their all-day Eggs Benedict (which comes with either ham, spinach and mushrooms, or smoked salmon though I usually get it with Bacon!) which has the BEST hollandaise sauce EVER and a nice warm mug of Raspberry Mocha (with amazing chocolate whipped cream!).

They have a woodstone oven for pizzas, make fresh deli sandwiches on fresh baked bread and have classics like mac and cheese, lasagna and soup ready to go every day. They cater too! And did I mention the all-day breakfast?!


I had a monster craving for Bean last week so a couple of friends and I made a stop here for brunch and it's still going strong! Check it out when you're in the area!

Happy Breakfasting.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment