Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wishing for Warmer Days

Sooo June is quickly approaching and the weather throughout May (both in Vancouver, where I currently live, and Kamloops, my hometown) has left a little something to be desired. Vancouver is no stranger to rain so it was to be expected that we'd see a lot of rain in May but Kamloops?!?! Kamloops is semi-desert and RARELY rains multiple days in a row, let alone almost the entire month of May! Bust.

Returning to Kamloops for a week near the end of May had me ready for some sun time but I was sadly disappointed to spend most of my visit looking out the window at downpour (I'm currently looking out the window at a sunny lake view so should really stop bitching!). But enough rainy days has left me jonesin' for some hotter times!

To help everyone combat their rainy-day blues, I've compiled some heavenly images of places slightly more desirable at this moment.


Bora Bora

Tulum, Mexico
.



Belize

Isalo National Park, Madagascar
Zanzibar

Turkey

Hawaii

Just a little eye-candy to get you all through to the nice weather in your parts of the world! Does anyone have a favorite sunny spot they'd like to share?

K

No comments:

Post a Comment