Friday, May 20, 2011

Foodie Fridays - the foodie introduction

I am a lover of good food (aka Foodie) and so, (partly in an effort to get more regular in my blog posts) I've decided to start "Foodie Fridays". These posts will be all things food related... from restaurants to recipes and everything in between.


Having not grown up in Vancouver, I've not quite established my personal favorites of local gem restaurants. In fact, my sister who lives in Victoria, has introduced me to many a gem in Victoria so I was becoming frustrated that ALL of my favorite restaurants were on the Island. With SO many restaurants to choose from in so many different food ethnicities, I was feeling rather discouraged on how to find some gems locally so I sought out help. I looked to friends and family and friends of family and some suggestions fell my way.... now, I have a giant list of restaurants to try in Vancouver (and so little time or money)! Blogging my epicurean adventures makes for a perfect excuse to try out new places and rave about old favs!

Stay tuned for foodie posts on (at least most) Fridays!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment